- Use the nursing process to meet the needs of patients according to the professional standards of nursing care.
- Are responsible for quality of care of a caseload of patients.
- Delegate appropriately and direct staff in the delivery of care.
- Are sensitive to the needs of patients, families, and fellow co-workers.
- Facilitate pain assessment and management.
- Provide nursing services to the age specific population of assigned areas.
- CPR and CPI required or obtain upon hire.
- Rotating schedule including every other weekend.
Excellent benefit package available.
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, license, licensed, mtp, nurse i, nurse iii, nurse iv, pediatrics, vocational